Friday, April 3, 2009

January Peyton 6 month Pictures + MacKenna too

In January I asked a friend to take Peyton's 6 month pictures and since we hadn't taken any "professional" pictures of MacKenna in a while we did them both together. I have over 60 pictures but here are some of my favorites.


MacKenna looks like a little girl and not a baby any more...Man what a sweet sweet smile. It still makes my heart melt.

See Peyton is NOT a fan of the "tummy time." This was right before he started SCREAMING!

I love this picture. She looks so big! Oh and the new hair cut definitely makes a difference.

This was soon after the "belly" pictures and he is all smiles. Peyton is always smiling!

These are my pride and joy.
MacKenna Breanne 3 years 10 months
Peyton Christian 6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment