Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good Friday, Great Friday

Friday we didn't have to go to school because it was Good Friday! We did some outside work because it was absolutely beautiful! After we were done MacKenna decided to fill her turtle up with water and go for a swim!









This was MacKenna sitting reading the Bible and watching Daddy fix this fence. The following is our conversation...
Mac: Momma, you know what?
Me: What's that baby?
Mac: Jesus said yes
Me: Well yes he did sweetie but what are you talking about?
Mac: My Jesus says "I am with you always."
Me (with tears): Yes baby,HE IS with you always and do you know why?
Mac: Because He loves me soooooooooooo much!!!
(That just makes a momma's heart so happy!!)
Later....
Mac: Hey mom smell my Bible?
Me: Ok (while my nose is in the pages) What does it smell like?
Mac: It smells like Jesus.
Me: Oh it does?
Mac: YES..He smells good!!
(LOL..Only out of the mouths of babes!)



1 comment: